I shouldnt have said you treat me like a dog, because it isnt true. The fact is that i give in to you because i like to, and not because i do not have a choice to. I loved how you treated me all the time, even if it was when you were angry or upset because i know you did so because you loved me. I always felt loved when i was with you, no matter when or where i always felt that way. I loved you with all my heart and i do not want to stop loving you now. I assure you that in this past 11 months, never have i felt unsatisfied with the way you treated me or with the way you talked to me. Because thats just how you are and i know that. I have grown onto you and i cannot imagine myself without you now. I really do not want things to end this way. I really hope that you do too. Please trust me when i say i can become better. Because this is what i desire. You are what i want and i will fight for you no matter what it takes.
From your babyboy
No comments:
Post a Comment