Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cant afford to lose you

All i can think of now is that i dont want to lose you. I cant lose you. And I really want to prove to you that things shouldnt end this way. I have learnt from my mistakes and when one learns from his mistakes, they will not dare to repeat it again because of the conseqeunces that will occur. I know that i have hurt you many times, but i want to overwrite the hurt with all my love and care for you. I know i have said this before, but i want you to know that i will try my utmost best never to ever hurt you again. Because i do not want to see you crying or hurting. I really do not. My love for you cannot be expressed in words, because my love for you is forever strong and never dying. I hope you feel the same way because i dont want this to end like this. I really do not. I want to be the one that looks after you when you are sick, shield you from any harm, protect you from any danger. I want to be the one that can look after you for the rest of your life.
Please give me a chance to. I promise i will become better. For you and for myself.

From your babyboy

No comments:

Post a Comment