Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy times

Remember our first month anniversary? We were so happy then and nothing seemed to trouble us at all. Yes things got bad after that but we pulled through and i believe things were even better than before. We quarrelled less and argued less. We were always together and i know we were both happy to have each other's company. We had my birthday celebration and you made me a card. I was so touched by that card and happy with the presents that you gave to me. I still remember them until now. Remember during your birthday, when your friends came to surprise you and we had a small session of mahjong at your place before going to USS the next day? That day was another special memory because it was both our first times going. Remember in the morning when qiaolin peining and regine came to surprise you before we went to USS? That was really nice wasnt it. Things went really well recently too, after our 11 month anniversary. But sunday was a total disaster when it happened. I know i really shouldnt have done all those things, and it made you feel really upset and like the past. I admit it was my mistake and i really shouldnt have done that, knowing how you worked and how to handle you. I really wish i could go back in time and not let that happen. So that i wouldnt be losing you right now and regretting this moment for the rest of my life. I really want to fix things and make things right. Would you let me do so? You are the love of my live and i wouldnt want to lose you now. Things have been so great for us and i cannot imagine myself without you. I really cant.

From your babyboy

No comments:

Post a Comment