Tuesday, August 16, 2011

11 months

Remember the first time we met? Near elias mall where we had a bottle of Gin, sprite and some lime juice? It was simple and sweet. The very first time that we had met. You got abit tipsy and i helped you flagged a cab home. That was the first time we had met. Remember how we would meet more often after the first time to just spend time with each other? And how i finally got you to be my girlfriend? It was really amazing for me. I remember all the happy things we've been through and all the ups and downs that we had, but i still loved you all the same because i know that in a relationship, there is bound to be quarrels and hardships but we as a couple would help each other through it. Yes i have hurt you many times over and i know that you have given me many chances but after 11months, my love for you has become so much that no matter what i will still want to hold on to you. You are the one for me and i know it. We may not be suitable yes, but these things can be worked out. It was my mistake for shouting and exploding that day. I know that and I only did it because i was frustrated. Not at you but at the entire arguement. All i could think of after i left your place was why did i have to open my mouth and say those things? Would things have been different if i had kept my mouth shut? I really wonder to myself now. I know that you wont want to forgive me and you just want all this to go away. You want to stop all the hurt from happening but i want you to know that even though i always make you upset, I always blame myself after it happens. And i always try even harder to not let it happen again. Maybe you had enough and you just want everything to stop now. But i just cant let go of this relationship. Not now not ever because you are the one i love and i want to grow old with you. I know you dont want to talk to me now or maybe even forever. But i just want you to know that we can be better. Time will help us nurture our relationship and prevent all those quarrels and arguements again. I know that you may not believe it can happen but i believe it can. I really wish that things are not like that now and that i was happily by your side. I made the mistake of shouting and forcing you, but i have learnt from my mistakes and i swear that this is one thing i will never ever do again. Because i know that i hurt you and i cannot bear to see you get hurt. I really hope that things will change between us and not just end right here because i really dont want that to happen. I love you and i always will.

From your babyboy

No comments:

Post a Comment