Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Big Mistake

I know it was a mistake for me to shout and explode to you. And i am sincerely sorry for what i did. I can assure you that this will not happen again because i do not want you to feel like how you felt when you were with your ex. I know he always did those things to you and you have a phobia of it. But i know that it will not happen again. Never will i do such a thing to you again. I promise you that this will never happen again and i want to prove it to you. Let me show you in action that i will never do such a thing again instead of just telling you because i know you will not believe me if i just say i promise not to. Let time show you that i am willing to change and become a better man for you. I know the things i said to you hurt you, but i promise you that i did not mean a single bit of it at all. I shouldnt have said those hurtful words. And for the past 11 months, no matter what we went through i never felt that way before. Honestly i dont know why i said those things, but i really did not feel that way at all. Please let me show you the right way in our relationship, one that is without quarrels or hurt. I can do this i know that because i do not want to lose you. I am willing to be a different man for you, one that takes initiative and one that has his own decisions. Because i know from previously that you do not like it when i just agree with you and let you have what you want. Yes i always gave in to you but now i know that it isnt the right way. You want me to decide things and do things without you asking me to do so, and i promise you that i will be able to do so. I know you might still be angry at me because of what i did, but deep down inside you know i want to make things right. I promise you Angela Tan Yin Xin, that I, Ivan Teo Kui Ming, will strive to be a better boyfriend. I promise that i will never do anything that will harm or hurt you in any way and I promise that I will be that ideal guy that you want. Please give love another chance. Cause i want you to always be my babygirl.

From your babyboy

No comments:

Post a Comment