Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My Promise

These are my promises to you Angela Tan Ying Xin.
I promise never to shout at you no matter what circumstances there are.
I promise to never treat you like how i treated you on sunday because i know that was wrong.
I promise to always be there for you whenever you need me and i will never turn my back on you.
I promise to be a man with more opinions and more say, so that you will not think that i am just giving in to you all the time.
I promise that i will take initiative and make more decisions instead of just going the way you want to go.
I promise to love you with all my heart and soul.
I promise to never allow you to cry yourself to sleep because i never want to see you upset ever.
I promise that things will get better and that we will live happily ever after.
I promise to show you that i am the one for you.
I promise that even if we are not suitable for each other, we will become suitable for each other.
I promise all this because i want you back in my life.
I will not just say all these things and not do so. I will definitely show you and prove to you that i mean what i said. Every single part of it. Please give me this chance to prove what i have said.

From your babyboy

No comments:

Post a Comment