This is my last day of the year post for you. I hope you will read it and know how sincere i am my love.
I know you're angry because i lied to you. It was my fault for being so stupid. Attempting to even lie to you when you always see through my lies. I am really sorry that this had to happen on the last day of 2012. I shouldnt have made you angry. And i should have just told you the truth. Im so sorry babygirl.
Remember the last time we had a really huge fight? Its been more than a year ago since that. We have grown past that and things has been kind of smooth sailing ever since. Yes we may have had our ups and downs. Me being me always making you angry doing the things i do. I really hate myself for always making you angry. And i want to stop all this so we can always be happy. I really dont want to lose you ever. You always make me feel happy and I always want to be with you. Its been more than 2 years since we got together. A really long time and i've always felt really lucky to have found someone like you.
Tomorrow is the start of a new year 2013. And i want us to start afresh too. So here is my new year resolution to you.
- Never lie to you whenever im not in school
- Always love you and cherish you no matter what
- Start being more outgoing and making more decisions
- Stop being lazy
- Not to always ask you to make decisions
- Pass my bike license for you(I'll try my very best)
- Be a better boyfriend for the year 2013 and of course the many years to come!
- Always be the one there for you
- Never ever make you angry or sad
- Always make you smile
- Love you more than i already do
- Do sweet little things to make you happy
- Never give you a chance to get angry
My 13 resolutions for the year 2013. I would do 2013 resolutions but that will be highly impossible!
I really wanted to spend new year's eve with you so that we could count down into the new year together. But i just had to make you angry and destroy that chance. I guess i just have to make it up to you by writing this post and hoping that you will forgive me once you are done reading it.
One of my many favorite pictures of you and me. I LOVE YOU BABYGIRL!
Dont think i'll have a chance to meet you today. So here is a bouquet of flowers from me to you!
I'm so sorry I made you angry baby. I hope you will forgive me and can give me another chance to make things right.
I want us to be like this picture. Me always protecting you from everything even when we grow old. I'll be bald and wrinkly while you stay forever chio!
This is the one thing that i've done for you that i have never actually given you until this day. The collage i made for you.
I guess i can make use of it now to try and get you to forgive me. I really hope we can spend our new year together babygirl. Even if I dont get to meet you. I really hope we can spend the rest of our lives together too. Starting the new year together.
我愛你 babygirl. Forever and always.
我要你永远做我的宝贝!
可以吗?
From your babyboy
我要你永远做我的宝贝!
可以吗?
From your babyboy





No comments:
Post a Comment